Markets these days are flooded with a variety of weight management strategies. The only thing these strategies differ in is the way they claim to bring about weight loss. While there are some that focus only on a particular type of diet plan such as the paleo or the vegan, there are others that combine a workout regimen along with the diet plan. A recent diet plan that has been creating waves in the weight loss industry is the 3 Week Diet which claims to assist you in losing anywhere between 12 to 23 pounds in just three weeks.
A cursory look at any 3 Week Diet on the internet will reveal that a lot of people have become curious in the diet plan because of the fact that it shows results in just three weeks. A number of people who have subscribed to this plan are ones who want quick weight loss for an upcoming event which they wish to attend with a few pounds less on their bodies.
Read this 3 Week Diet Review to know more about the plan.
The creator of the three week diet is Brian Flatt who happens to be a personal trainer with enough experience behind him. He was forced to come up with a weight loss diet plan because he could not turn a blind eye towards the number of scams that are presently running in the name of weight management strategies and are misleading hundreds and thousands of individuals.
How Does The 3 Week Diet Program Work?
According to the author of this diet plan, you can lose 12 to 23 pounds from locations such as the belly, butts, waist and hips in just a matter of three weeks. The system comes along with a diet plan manual, an introduction manual, a piece out manual and a motivation manual. The diet strategy handbook aims at teaching you the methods of determining muscle mass from the fat. It is an effective tailor made strategy that works according to the kind of system your body has.
It guides you on three major aspects of weight loss viz. what to eat, what quantity to eat and when to eat. In addition to these three vital weight reduction aspects, it also teaches you which foods to avoid and which foods to consume in order to enhance your metabolism.
Cons about Three Week Diet
1. The major downside of the diet plan is that it fails to produce desired results if the user is not completely devoted to it. It may take longer than three weeks or may not even produce any results at all if the diet plan is not followed strictly in letter and spirit.
2. The official website of the Three Week Diet Plan does not contain any user evaluations or reviews which others can see to get an idea of the effectiveness of the diet plan.
Pros about 3 Week Diet
1. The best part of this diet plan is that it does not require you to starve yourself. The diet plan does not at all need you to eliminate your favorite foods from your daily diet. This is very beneficial since it does not force you to quit half way when your yearnings overtake your determination to lose weight.
2. The entire diet plan is about clearing the “nutrition confusion”. When you are on this diet plan, people do not treat you like a moron who has strict food choices according to the plan. The 3 weeks diet plan is aimed at manipulating leptin levels in the body and the signals that it sends to the brain to order the system to burn fat at a scarily fast pace.
3. The diet plan not only helps you during the three weeks that you are on it but also later when you require it. It teaches you nutrition consuming strategy which you can use throughout your life.
4. The entire diet plan is clearly explained and laid out in the book with separate sections for each component viz. dieting, exercising and motivation.
The Three Week Diet plan seems to be a legitimate and methodical system to lose fat. It is definitely a revolutionary weight management strategy that will reveal to you how quickly you can lose weight. However, as with every weight loss strategy, consistency is the key while following the three weeks diet plan. You need to be completely committed to the plan in order to achieve success.